Sunday 18 November 2012

とびだせどうぶつの森| Tobidase Doubutsu no Mori

So, it's been 10 days since Animal Crossing: Jump Out has been released. It has been announced that the NA version of the Animal Crossing series will be called Animal Crossing: New Leaf. I hope the european version doesn't change this to something along the lines of "Let's turn over a new leaf!" because seriously, was there any need to change the name from City Folk to "LET'S GO TO THE CITY".... enough of the rant.So far, there has been no confirmation what the official date is, when the game will release apart from 'Early 2013'. This could be counted from January to late June. Since I live in the UK, I will have to wait for the european version of the game, which will mean I'll have to wait a bit longer since the game will have to be translated to around 6 different languages. I understand totally about the process of translating but I'm literally grinding my teeth away waiting for this game to be released. I've been waiting since E3 2010 and being told to wait till 2013.. makes me speechless. But I understand and I will keep anticipating until it's confirmed.

Looking at the japanese commercials for this game and looking at some videos some users have posted, I'm thinking a lot of animal crossing fans will be pleased with the outcome and the wait will most definitely be worth it. There's many new features to the game (which I don't want to spoil for others and myself). I think the top features is the new storyline of being the mayor and doing community projects to make your town better. I'm really excited to go wi-fi as the minigames on the island seem really good! Of course there is more of a customisation for a lot of things like your character and your house interior and exterior. What I first pointed out in the trailers was the new hair colours and eye colours. I watched soo many videos now that I've had to force myself to stop because I will just spoil the game for myself and it won't be worth the wait!

I've been reading a couple of forums on http://www.animalcrossingcommunity.com/ and the first thing was "Oh my god, what am I going to name my town?". SO, after about a week, I decided I'm going to name my town Misawa, after the place in Japan (I just like the sound of it :3) and if we get to name the Island then I'll name it Outset, after the Zelda game Wind Waker. If anyone reading this blog has an animal crossing community my account is (of course) WowItsHannie.

So, hopefully, time will fly and we'll all be playing Animal Crossing: New Leaf soon!

~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment