Saturday 10 August 2013

*Updates*

Hey guys, I haven't posted on this blog page in A LONG time. So I'm just going to do a little update. I've got 2 blog pages: this one, and my animal crossing blog page which you can click here to look at it: http://wowitshannieacnl.blogspot.co.uk/

I feel really bad that I haven't been able to update both blogs properly. So I'm going to work hard in getting them sorted out now. I'm currently working on writing some game walkthroughs out until I can afford a decent capture card. Right now, I'm working on The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. It's one of my favourite games and I know it off by heart now so, you can look forward to that. I will post that on this blog. I do have some capture cards but unfortunately one of them only works on Windows Vista but my computer is Windows 7 so, I can't use it :C

No comments:

Post a Comment